Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Daniel's 2250 Blog: Personal Education Experiences & Reflection

Daniel's 2250 Blog: Personal Education Experiences & Reflection: "There are many educational experiences that have contributed to my 'Toolbox' of educational tools and guides. This toolbox is pretty big and..."Yep, I loved the toolbox analogy, too. It just was so charismatic that it could not be ignored. And, I, too, want to teach the way that I would like to learn, but I am concerned about that point of view on both of our parts. Are there students who learn like us? Will they learn quickly and easily in some tasks and lethargically and dulled-out? It is possible. What do we do then?
I'm formulating that now and would love to hear what you think, too.
In the meantime in my observations, I'll be looking for clues, cues and hints. I bet you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment